Electronic Charger & Ground Power Supplies With Connectors For Cessna & Piper
- Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby.
- Current limiting.
- Fully automatic, 3 stage charger can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
- Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Cyclic Voltage: Flooded 2.47 volts/cell; Gel & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. May be preset to customer’s specification for battery type.
- Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with low terminal voltage.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
- Aluminum case.
- Red LED indicates AC power on, yellow LED indicates battery is charging, green LED indicates float mode.
Click link below for full catalog data sheet pdf.
Jonathan Chaiken April 16th, 2015
Posted In: Mobile Equipment Electronic Chargers, Products