Fully Automatic Multimode Electronic Charger
Intelligent chargers follow battery impedance to end of charge cycle for all battery types. Fully automatic. Red LED indicates AC power on, yellow LED indicates battery is charging, green LED indicates float mode.
- Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby.
- Current limiting.
- Fully automatic 3 stage charger can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
- Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Cyclic Voltage: Flooded 2.47 volts/cell; Gel & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. May be preset to customer’s specification for battery type.
- Continuous – 100% duty cycle.
- Low voltage start: will start a deeply discharged battery with low terminal voltage.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
Click link below for full catalog data sheet pdf.
Click link below for Power Equipment Adapters pdf.
Jonathan Chaiken April 16th, 2015
Posted In: Mobile Equipment Electronic Chargers, Products